TotalFlow PrintCopy Tool
Print Tool greatly reduces the labour and time required to print large quantities of drawings and documents for submission to the authorities, delivery to customers or for meetings.
Copy Tool links the wide-format MFP with a colour plotter for colour copying of revised drawings, maps with colour photos, etc.
- Caractéristiques et avantages
- Enables batch printing of multiple documents as one job
- Range of settings include: File selection, print preference, automatic selection of the output device, saving and loading of print jobs, reprinting of printed files and date stamping
- Supports various formats such as GL/GL2, RTL, TIFF, PDF, Calcomp, WMF, BMP, JPEG, CALS and PCX. Plus optional support for DXF, DWF and DWG file format for Autodesk’s AutoCAD
- Previous reprint print data. No need to re-input data, just set the number of copies you wish to print
- Automatic selection of the most suitable device - whether a Ricoh MFP or third party plotter
- Preview and Drag&Drop function for ease of use
- Reverse Order Printing for output flexibility
- Wide format colour copy: Colour scan on MFP for direct output with an injet plotter
- Easy-to-use operation panel: No need to use a PC. Simply select the output device, number of copies and the magnification ratio on the operation panel of the wide-format MFP
- Image editing: Automatic tilt correction, under colour removal, dust removal and format conversion are available (JPEG/TIFF/PDF)